1. Once the order is confirmed, payment will not be returned. Nina Hospitality Co. Ltd reserves the right of final decisions.
2. We will retain your Personal Data on our records to provide you with a more tailored service. We will use your Personal Data to provide you with news and promotions; and in doing so, we will share your data with companies providing hospitality services.
3. The item images on this website are for reference only.
4. Delivery hours are between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm. Please send an email to [email protected] if you need to request a particular delivery time, we will try our best to accommodate your request.
5. Delivery may be delayed if a typhoon signal No.8 or above is raised or a black rainstorm warning is in effect. In this event, we will contact you by phone or e-mail the following business day to arrange for an alternative delivery time.
6. Additional Charge: The recipient’s contact information must be completed in full. We reserve the right to levy an additional delivery charge if further delivery attempts are made due to incomplete or incorrect recipient details.
7. Enjoy free delivery to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories for any purchase over HK$2,000 (Except eVouchers and selected items). For purchase below HK$2,000, delivery charge for Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories is HK$200 per location and delivery charge for Special Areas including Airport, Tung Chung, Ma Wan and Discovery Bay is HK$350 per location.
8. Orders placed online are processed daily from Monday to Friday with an order confirmation sent within 24 hours.
9. Vivva Dollars will be credited within 2 days after your pick up date.
10. Customers are required to redeem the product(s) within 60 days from the date of purchase for non-festive products. Any expired or invalid redemption vouchers will be forfeited and will not be re-issued.
11. Merchandise is non-refundable and is not for re-sale or other commercial purposes.
12. No exchange for purchases of food products and gift certificates.
13. Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business. By placing an order, you are confirming that you are 18 years old or above. It is your responsibility to ensure that no other person except yourself shall use your login to purchase alcohol products. A person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to receive delivery, otherwise, delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time to be agreed between you and us. Additional delivery charge will incur if further delivery attempts are made.
14. Should there be any disputes, Nina Hospitality Co. Ltd reserves the right of final decisions.